Ultrasonic inspection of shafts and rotors
- Reliably inspects long cylindrical components (e.g. rotors, shafts, shanks) in horizontal position
- Mechanized ultrasonic inspection
- Inspection of cylindrical workpiece surface as well as ends by swiveling inspection system
- System for near surface defects and defects in the workpiece volume
- Workpiece supports adjustable in length and diameter
- Height-adjustable workpiece supports to be able to test shafts with different diameters
- Anti-drift unit to prevent the shaft from drifting away during inspection
- Additional calibration station possible
- Pneumatically actuated inspection system (number of probes depending on requirements)
- Phased array or conventional ultrasonic inspection technology
Inspection of rotors and shafts
- Max. diameter: 3000 mm
- Max. length: 20 m
- Max. weight: 350 t
We are your NDT specialist.
Steel | Railway | Aerospace
Ultrasonic testing of turbine rotors for large power plants
The rotors inspected with the TURO-MAN are e.g. further processed as turbines, and used in power plants to generate electricity. Due to the large forces acting there, even small defects can have serious effects on the function of the component.
With the TURO-MAN, turbine rotors can be inspected in various production stages. Defects in the material can thus be detected at a very early stage in the manufacturing process and appropriate steps can be derived from this.
NDT Inspection Service | Equipment Rental | Feasibility StudiesLearn more
Actemium Cegelec Mitte GmbH
Gutenstetter Str. 14a
Tel.: +49 911 9943-0